Audit & performance testing
Before drawing conlusions, and consider architecture consulting or infrastructure optimization however, a serious measurement campaign should always be conducted.
JNESIS offers extensive and managed solutions including:
- Setup of JMX probes to measure in a Java application
- Setup of benchmarking, notably Apache Jmeter
- JVM tuning (notably Oracle)
- Advanced configuration of Apache Tomcat and application servers
JNESIS has installed a full ecosystem of tools for its own operations as well as for its clients, and has today a vast experience in the implementation, configuration, and operation of the following:
- Atlassian Confluence™ for the collaboration of a development team that includes the client in the definition of tasks as well as technical and functional documentation. Confluence™ is more than this however: it becomes, along its progress, a real knowledge base on the project.
- Atlassian JIRA™ for the follow-up of projects or tickets (incidents, requests,...) in the case of interactive project management.
- Docker is the world leader in software containerization. It allows significant gains in productivity in the development and operation stages.
- Apache Tomcat is the most largely used open source Java servlet container in the world. JNESIS has developed over years a true expertise in the configuration and optimization of this tool. Discover our Tomcat training program
JNESIS offers extensive services around software testing, notably through consulting and implementation:
- Complete integration tests, linked if required with a continuous integration process
- Third party benchmarking (notably BrowserStack™ and Saucelabs™ for cross-platform and cross-browser frontends
- Performance testing
- Implementation of testing solutions such as Sencha Test or Bryntum Siesta
- Random application testing