JNESIS, OFFICIAL PARTNER
IN FRANCE AND SWITZERLAND
JNESIS has since 2013 a close partnership with Sencha, notably through constant interactions with the community, an active participation in events at the European level (Sencha Roadshow Paris and Zürich), and two participations as a speaker in the global Sencha convention (San Francisco, 2015 and Las Vegas, 2016).
We also act as a local proxy for French and Swiss clients in need of other services on top of Sencha’s offer, notably for development (on and off-site), training in French, consulting and expertise.
Numerous organizations in France and Switzerland have already entrusted us with their projects and through long-term relationships, all pointing out our field experience as developers and our ability to step back and provide with a large view on technologies and their benefits.
- IT strategy and architecture, web, mobile and entreprise class applications
- Ext JS code quality analysis
- Thematic workshops
- Ext JS integration: consulting, outsourced development and contracts
- Development of off-the-shelf components
- Integration of third party libraries
- Specialized front-end testing, including Sencha Test and Bryntum Siesta
- Performance measurement and improvement
- Migration from Ext JS 3, 4 ou 5
- Agile management and transfer of skills, project ownership assistance
- Local proxy for Sencha
JNESIS took part as a speaker in the SenchaCon 2015 in San Francisco: we presented a particularly exhaustive business case, showing the possibilities and limitations with the integration of Ext JS in a Java portal.
We have also presented numerous innovative use cases during the SenchaRoadshow 2015 and 2016:
JNESIS is a sponsor of the SenchaCon 2016 as a “Bronze Partner”. This year’s theme is the integration of Ext JS in the embedded world, with the presentation of a client application linked with an energy management equipement for buildings.