DEVELOPING YOUR VISION TOGETHER
We offer reliable and industrialized solutions for development in our facilities. This solution allows to benefit from the gathering of a highly expert personnel, a perfectly mastered toolset and the ability to muster the best of our skills at any given moment.
Developing at our service center gives the opportunity to integrate an immediately functional production unit in perfectly adequate and secure facilities.
It offers several advantages:
- A complete and industrialized toolset (continuous integration processes, external and internal benchmarking, Confluence™ collaboration space, JIRA™ with JIRA-Agile, Sonarqube Sonar™)
- A flexible modulation of workload
- An expertise (Oracle™, security, infrastructure ) that can intervene timely if any need of it arises
- A perfectly coordinated production organization that uses consistent methodology and standards.
JNESIS favors outsourced development, but in some key stages such as the start, delivery, some specification processes, or when specific security or proximity concerns arise, JNESIS’s personnel can operate directly on site.
The personnel we send for those missions is duly experienced and trained to listen and understand each client’s specific needs and requests.
We always, on those occasions, try to offer more than just expert personnel, by for example proposing the introduction of specific tools and efficient methods.
We notably use the following software to speed up development and ensure our delivrables’ reliability:
- eXo platform is an Enterprise Social Network solutions based on a java platform, compliant with numerous interoperability standards and that offers a large selection of off-the-shelf components, notably centered on collaboration, electronic document management (EDM), remote authentication and content management (CMS).
- Talend Data Integration™ and Open Studio™ allow us to automate and make more reliable the integration and transformation of heterogeneous data from databases, whether they are multiple, split or require integration operations (fusion, merger, reprocessing, filtering, …)
Some of the software we use is offered through a partnership with the provider to ensure the highest quality of service, a perfect mastery of the tool and the continuous update of our skills.
JNESIS offers a pragmatic and efficient approach of mobile development. We indeed do not do native mobile development (iOS or Android), as the specificity of the languages make them restrictive.
Our approach relies on mechanisms that offer a reasonable economic equation and faster development:
- Use of responsive design, notably through Ext JS 6 support
- Specific adaptation to tablets, whenever mobile compatibility is not required
- Possibility of encapsulating in a native application (deployable by applications stores or internal deployment mechanisms) with Apache Cordova or Electron
We also design mobile applications perfectly adapted to all mobiles, without any need to rewrite the code for each OS.